– Vendors must sell vintage (20+ years or older) merchandise or vintage reworked items. If If you apply and do NOT sell vintage or vintage reworked items you will be contacted and a refund will be processed.
– All vendors must provide a valid Iowa Tax ID # at the time of submission. Those applying for ID #’s can provide the confirmation # from the application as well.
Apply for your Iowa Tax ID # by creating an account and registering HERE
– Booth rental is $200 for clothing vendors and $100 for non-clothing vendors and includes:
– Double Booth rental is $400 for clothing vendors and $200 for non-clothing vendors and includes a 12×25 space to sell, the benefits from the single booth rental, plus 2 additional vendor badges.
– Additional vendor badges will be available for purchase after vendor submission for $50 each.
– Vendor spots are available on a first-come-first-serve basis.
– Booth rental fees are non-refundable.
Totally Rad is a vintage event built by vintage sellers FOR vintage sellers. Sarah & Andy (Green Threads) met Vinnie (Vinbuck Vintage) while thrifting one day. Vinnie wanted to bring a vintage event to the Skatepark he worked at and Sarah & Andy have a background in event production. The idea quickly was set into motion and Totally Rad was born. The first event “Twin Cities Vintage Flea” was held outdoors in the cold MN October weather. The event was met with thousands of vintage fans coming out to support. Since that day the event has grown exponentially. We see 3-10k attendees at every event and have supported hundreds of vendors along the way.
We take the wellness of our vendor community seriously. Our team is constantly analyzing data collected from our anonymous post-event vendor and attendees surveys to create a memorable experience for attendees and a profitable event for vendors.
We strive to build an inclusive, fun, and welcoming place for vendors to thrive. Our team is always available to answer any questions you have. We hope to see you at an event soon!
– Sarah, Andy & Vinnie
We’re here to help! Contact team TRVF via e-mail at email@example.com